[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Molly

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Aug 10 17:30:16 EDT 2009

Deb,

I am so sorry to read that Molly has gone to join Potter at the Rainbow Bridge.

It always horrifies me that the majority of vets will anaesthetise piggies for the most minor procedures and are usually unwilling to agree that it is unnecessary.

Until one meets a Rodentologist and discovers how easily teeth can be trimmed while the piggy is conscious, it is all too feasible to believe a vet who insists otherwise. How can they think that it is in a piggy's best interest to be subjected to so much anaesthetic?

I am so glad that you live near to Ann, who will be able to help your piggies in future and that you have access to that wonderful vet. Every pig should be so blessed.

My Piggyfriends are so lucky to live only a 45 minute drive away from two brilliant Rodentologists here in England.

Our sincere condolences on the loss of dear Molly. Such a star, being a surrogate mum to all those piggies.

R.I.P. Molly.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.