[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Re: WELCOME - new piggie

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Aug 11 10:39:55 EDT 2009

Jan,
Aaaaaaaah....Aeryn sounds like a Real Sweetie Pie!!
I am soooo Happy that you have opened up your Heart
and your Home to that adorable, little piglet. And I'm happy
that Tribble is doing Better too. Give your newest addition
some Special Welcome Kisses from me and my crew...
Wheeeeeeeek!

WELCOME Aeryn!!! P.S. I really like her name, by the way.
Very Original.

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
Princess Snowflake, Bertie Pig, & meeeeeee :D

There is a new addition to my little herd!  Her name is Aeryn.
As with most people, I had NO intention of getting a new piggie at this
time.  Tribble is poorly but on the mend.  My life is crazy with system
updates at work.  My elderly parents need more of my time than ever.  But
then came the big guinea pig surrender.  Someone in the Charleston, SC
area (where I live) gave up over 30 piggies.
The Charleston Animal Society kept them for a short time but needed the
space for cats and was going to euthanize them!  A local pet store took
them all and has been working to get them to a guinea pig no kill shelter.
 I went to make a donation and made the mistake of looking at the pigs.
There was a piggie off by herself.  She had lost her premature pups and
was pining.  Well, she was mine.  I took her home named her Aeryn.  She is
nearly all black with a white blaze and some small tan patches.  She is so
little next to my older pigs.  She can't be more than 6 months old.
She had found her forever home and I hope she will be a happy piggie soon.

Jan
Mom Tribble, Zathras, Leela and Aeryn
Lokai in my heart