[Gpdd] MISC: Capybara Madness!

fkrossi at aol.com fkrossi at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 12:44:46 EDT 2009

I think we all need a cheery note these days...? and I am sure that you already visit www.cuteoverload.com , right?? There are some adorable piggen pics this week!

I love capybaras.? I had NO idea that they were being kept as companion animals here in the states, until I saw a segment on Animal Planet.? Caplin Rous is living a grand life near Austin TX with his human, Melanie, and he has a large internet presence on www.gianthamster.com his personal site, as well as Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter!? He posts via mind control, something we cavy slaves past and present fully understand.

I WANT A CAPY!? Of course I will never have one, but I am enjoying the life of Caplin as he swims in his pool and pond, naps, and enjoys blueberry yogurt.?

My best to you all,

Francine

Emma, Peggy, and Pansy at the Bridge