[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 19:42:44 EDT 2009

Deb-
  I'm so sorry to hear about Molly. It was in the episode of the digest that I didn't get & I just saw it in the archives. You were not stupid, we put our trust in our vets cause that is their job. Unfortunately they don't always know best. It seems more & more lately that we are a better source of knowledge among our little group here then some of these vets are. Mimi has had a sonogram, x-ray & tooth check without anesthesia. I was aloud to be with her & hold her & talk to her during these things &  I think that helped keep her calm. I hope you let your vet know he is using the anesthesia unnecessarily & excessively & the damage it caused so maybe it can help another piggie. Ann is truly a blessing & I'm glad she could help you. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family during this hard time.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/