[Gpdd] MISC: G force, kudos to my vet, greetings to all

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 12:31:35 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone and Everypiggy -

Long time no hear from, I know, but I DO read the GPDD every day, and smile and grieve with you all over piggy tales (certainly NOT tails) and losses.

Everyone who has lost a beloved animal (too many), I have walked your path, and will again some day, and you are in my heart.  We send you wishes for healing and consolation.

Yesterday I had reason to look at my vet, Vernon Hills Animal Hospital, on the internet, and, I love them for this, they had a link to Cavy Madness and a cautionary note about the expected craze and crash for guinea pigs occasioned by G Force.

Good job, trying to promote thoughtful, responsible pet ownership!

Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in our hearts