[Gpdd] Announce: Thanks to Penny

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:01:50 EDT 2009

From: elmga at hotmail.com
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: [Gpdd] Announce: Thanks to Penny

Date: Aug 2009 14:42:06 -1000

Aloha from Hawaii to all!
I am sending this in the hopes I am doing it right..not too literate yet in the computer world...just hope that the little ones yaya and Cocoa are doing ok...and any others...i was always reluctant to give any of my cavies anything small like a cherry that has a pit, although they seem to eat tomatoes well....it's so nice to know of all of you who care for cavies (perhaps other animals as well). My Rufie I had to take to have a sebaceous cyst removed last week, to the vet in Kula (Maui), he did very well, and has recovered.  It had to be done, so we did it.
My best to all of you and all the little cavies, from Ellen of the Hawaiian Islands and the guinea pigs 10:  Rufie, Cheyenie, Kaloey, Angel; Samantha; Sheila; Merary; Little Red Saphire; Hina'u, and my Cocoa...
In memory of Lil' Guy and Gin Gin...

http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=PID23391::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HYGN_express:082009