[Gpdd] MISC How to send emails with all the attachments.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Aug 14 14:08:55 EDT 2009

Ellen,

If you want to answer someone's post don't hit reply and then you will not get the whole of the Digest repeated at the end of your post.

Just send an ordinary message to gpdd at gpdd.org and copy the subject, remembering to put a topic e.g. ANNOUNCE or else the moderators may reject your post. You'll soon get the hang of it!

With a bit of practice, you can remove a sebaceous cyst yourself - no need for any anaesthetic and the accompanying extortionate vet bill. Most piggies will sit quietly while you remove the cyst. They do not seem to notice what is being done and start munching as soon as the procedure is over. My Buttons had one recently and kept eating while the offending cyst was removed.

I can recommend the barley water. Fiddly to make but a good demulcent for piggies with a UTI. Some piggies do not like cranberry juice neat so it can be diluted.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.