[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Lady Bug

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 15 14:24:51 EDT 2009

Birdie, thank you for passing along Joan's message about the passing of Lady Bug.  It was with much sadness that we read of her loss.  We always enjoyed hearing stories about her.  She obviously enjoyed life despite her health problems, and it sounds as though she certainly lived life to the fullest.  How wonderful, too, that she was seven years and a month old.  That is a great lifespan for a piggie and a tribute to Joan's excellent care, although of course piggies are never with us long enough.  Please extend our very belated condolences to Joan.  Lady Bug was a lucky piggie to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday