[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Zoot's Weight and Heather's Dilemma

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Sat Aug 15 19:34:55 EDT 2009

Thank you all for letting me know it's okay that my Zooty is fat. I don't
know how much he weighs, but I will soon.
I'm thinking of taking him for a check up when I get my next check. If I
remember correctly, my vet only charges $22
for a small animal visit and he was always very good with my rat when she
was in need.

 Heather,
  A friend of mine has a similar problem. She's had two established
piggies, and she was given the mother of the non dominant pig.
Well, her dominant girl won't tolerate the new pig so she has to live
separate. They are all in the same cage with one part sectioned off
for the new girl so she doesn't get lonely. If you don't already have the
same set up, you could try that with your boy. If that doesn't work,
you'll just have to evaluate whether company is worth the risk. If he's
too sad being alone, it just might be.

 Tiffy, S'mores, Zoot, Kitties, Fishies, and Tortoise

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses