[Gpdd] [MISC] Video of Benito

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:03:45 EDT 2009

Hello People and Piggies,

I made a video of Benito that I'd like to share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaNzZkskHzw ! He's a bit bigger now.  He loves Lofties, those square treats that are put in his food bowl. He was separated from Edgeworth and Flashbang Fatbottom at the time because the big pigs were trying to sit on him. He now has full range of the cage and has decided that he's top piggy. He shakes his rump very hard, but the other two pigs tend to ignore that. He's only half their size after all. :)

Jocelyn, Edgeworth, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Benito