[Gpdd] [MISC] Video of Benito

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Tue Aug 18 12:23:46 EDT 2009

LOL! All three of our girls do that when they get something they really
love...grab it and dash into their houses. :D Isis, the oldest, does it with
just about every treat/veggie we give her, while Mimi and Mona don't get
quite as excited about everyday goodies.

I think the youngest two have learned that if they don't run off and keep
begging (leaning waaay out the doors of their cages), that they'll get more
than one treat. :p I have no idea how these pigs got so spoiled!! They must
have been born that way... ;)

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses
(Isis, Artemis ["Mimi"], and Pomona ["Mona'])