[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Surrey Squeakers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Aug 19 17:15:03 EDT 2009

Stefanie,

I am so sorry that you have lost three of your lovely Squeakers in quick succession.

How right you are that a herd of piggies seems to stay healthy for months and then everything goes wrong at once. I have been there and know what you are going through.

The Piggyfriends and I send you our condolences on the loss of Scampi, Mickey and Scrumpy. They all reached a good age and that does help to cushion the blow.

Love and hugs to you and the remaining Squeakers.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.