[Gpdd] misc: Phoenix, AZ

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 17:43:40 EDT 2009

hello fellow piggie lovers,
Andy and I are going to be in Phoenix this coming week till Sept 3. We should be arriving on Saturday(august 22) late or Sunday morning. We are driving a moving van down to our sons house that he just bought to take him all this "things" What I am wondering if any of you in the digest live there and wouldn't mind letting me get my piggie fix by cuddling your piggies for a few mins while we are there... It is going to be soo hard not to have my piggie fix.!!!   Our daughter grace will be taking care of the "misfits" for us.
Or if any of you know of a rescue there that lets you cuddle the piggies:) that would work great too!!!!
Thanks in advance for any information!!
Jean and Andy (misfits)