[Gpdd] [OFF-LiNE]: Lujan Zoo petition -- I created it myself!

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 27 09:14:55 EDT 2009

Dear all

I have at last created a petition on the Care2 petition website for the poor
animals of Lujan Zoo.  I had wanted to do this when the news first hit a few
weeks ago in the UK press, but then poor Artie got unwell, and
everything had to take a back seat after that.

Basically, these animals are being repeatedly sedated so that visitors to
the zoo can have their pictures taken sitting on their backs and cuddling
them, etc..

Please take a few seconds to sign to ask that an investigation is launched
into the zoo, and that the animals receive far greater treatment and
respect.

Please tell your friends and family about the petition as well, as I really
need to spread the word.  There is the option to do this, once you've signed
the petition, and another screen comes up.

Thank you!

Carole

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Lujan-Zoo-petition