[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- celebrities in our midst

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Aug 28 09:58:31 EDT 2009

Hello Slaves! Jaime is having some email problems...

Forwarded message from Jaime:

I got my free copy of Critters magazine yesterday in the mail & was so
proud to see my Mimi's picture & the stories I wrote about her & Albert in
there. But then I was really thrilled when I saw Julie's piggie Muppet &
Leah's Bertie & Princess & their stories. Julie, your's really cracked me
up about Muppet peeing on your sister! There was a few photos in there too
by a Lisa Stanley. Didn't she used to be a member of the digest? It's a
good magazine this year. I'm going to go to the website they give & see if
I can find a link to our pictures. If I can I'll post it on here. Congrats
to everybody & everypiggie!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~