[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Tribble and Aeryn

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 13:22:51 EDT 2009

Jan we are so sorry you have lost 2 precious furbabies in such a short amount of time.

We all know how much you loved Tribble your Queen piggy and how empty that Tribble shaped hole feels right now.

Aeryn deserved a longer life in your loving care but sadly it wasnt to be maybe she just wanted to keep Tribble company.

Run free Tribble and Aeryn meeting friends old and new.

Jan our thoughts are with you at this sad time

M, Fugly and Spooky