[Gpdd] Health: Baby Truffles

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:58:46 EST 2009

Dear Corrine,

I am wondering if Baby Truffels might be having the same as our Toby had.
At first he started eating slower then usual, he also started losing weight
(Do you happen to keep track of her weight?). A little while later he got
even more troubles eating.
We took him to the vet multiple times but, the vet could not find anything
wrong.
Then after a few days I noticed his cheek had a lump, which turned out to be
an Abcess.
Also Peter Gurney's book Piggy potions, told us about the teeth which
could/would get uneven,
which is often because of abcess (in development) hurts on that side.
More info here on Peter's health pages:
http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/abcess.htm

I'm not sure if this is the case with Baby Truffles, but her story sounds
very familiar. I asked my boyfriend what he thought of her story without
telling him about my guess for abscess and he came with that idea as well.
Unfortunately Toby did not survive this, but maybe if it's caught early (and
if it really is an abscess) Baby truffles will be fine after treatment.

Hoping it at least is something easily treatable!
Mikey
and the remaining Winky Girls Dunya and Woopy
and my valentine Chico

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl