[Gpdd] misc: wishes for good health!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 20:43:46 EST 2009

We are behind on our reading of the digest.. so sorry for the late  get well wishes.. but we are praying for speedy good health for all the sick piggies. We do hope that little Hamlet is feeling better. And little Dunya are your paws feeling better? And little Chico and Woopy we wish you well too!And dear little Baby Truffles hope your soft poos are getting better! Little Rufie we will be praying hard here at Misfitville for a speedy recovery! The stones are just no good! We do hope the New Year that is just around the corner finds all the piggies in great health! Our little fur babies are so special to us all.
Get well fast!
jean & andy and the many misfits