[Gpdd] HEALTH: Baby Truffles is on metacam

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 02:18:50 EST 2009

I keep forgetting to mention that when we went to the vet on Monday afternoon, we told the vet that Baby Truffles was on ibuprofen because we read about it on the Guinea Pig Daily Digest.  He then said that ibuprofen causes liver damage and that metacam is better.  Then, Michael started to say, But Vedra says..... but at that point he wasn't listening anymore.  So at this point, we're giving Baby Truffles metacam because the vet said to do so.

Take care,

Corrine and Michael