[Gpdd] HEALTH: Vet's observation

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 3 21:51:52 EST 2009

It's a good thing your vet actually took the time to watch Baby Truffles and followed it up with an x-ray. I am SO praying for a speedy recovery and peace for one and all. You're holding up really well, Corrine. I guess we have to for our babies' sakes.

You know, the vestibular system controls balance. I know I find it hard to eat when dizzy. Maybe her appetite will return when she's not feeling like she's spinning.

I'm glad she's been treated with meds that would've been used for E cuniculi. That's one less thing to worry about.

Please keep us informed. There's no such thing as too many messages in a situation like this. We love you and your little ones!

Joanie