[Gpdd] HEALTH: Baby Truffles to stay at the vet's

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 03:39:44 EST 2009

Baytril does taste bad, bitter in fact, some bunny people hide it in banana
to help. The rest of your feeding regime sounds ok, I had visions of you
putting the Vit C in a water bottle. They may accept the chewable form
easily, just get one to like it and the others will copy just like the way
you teach pumpkin. That's what my piggies did, actually they each would take
their pill from the Oxbow bottle, but Oxbow changed to a narrower bottle,
Sandy and Sammy