[Gpdd] Gpdd (MISC) ibuprofen vs. metacam; use of cinnamon to deter ants

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:56:05 EST 2009

Hi Corrine & Michael, et al

I know what you mean about the vet 'not listening'.  I hear the 'bad
rap' about metacam but i also hear about the bad one about ibuprofen.
I want to find some rimadyl.  Our vet does not use it anymore.  Usually they
are so busy and sometimes i think they have a little bit too much coffee
(LOL) I am kidding, about the coffee.
I am going to search online for rimadyl and if that does not work, call
another vet.  Pain meds are important for aniamls just as much as they are
for humans.  If I take ibuprofen for pain, I always make sure I have food in
my stomach--these are wise words from a MD...best of luck to you and your
Baby Truffles and Blossom...
Aloha, Ellen and 'gang'

Ps>>i put powdered cinnamon all over the kitchen counter, stove etc. but
tiny ants are still waiting...although they do not like cinnamon, they are
the kind of ants that will not give up...