[Gpdd] [Announcement] Piggies on the Web!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 5 10:37:09 EST 2009

Greetings!  Some of our piggies have been selected as the "Companion Animal of the Month" at our vet.
Here's the link: http://atlanticdvm.com/companion/dec2009/dec2009.htm

They didn't identify all my guys, but Dillon and Donovan are in the sleigh.
Little Dillon is the grey short hair agouti and Donovan is the orange and white abby.
I don't know how I got them both in that sleigh; they were each over three pounds at the time!

My husband Steve and his buddy Puffy are in the next picture, and Cocoa Puff is at the bottom of the page.

It's so nice that they included Dillon.  I was afraid that they wouldn't include him because I suppose that losing pets is bad marketing for vets, but it's nice that I can share his photo with you all.

Guess I'll have to try to figure out Photobucket so I can share photos of the rest of the herd.

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes to everyone!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, Chakalaka, Twinkie, and Dillon Forever in our Hearts