[Gpdd] HEALTH: Blossom has a swollen throat

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 00:35:34 EST 2009

To answer questions like this use Google, Yahoo is second best, I haven't
tried Bing yet, but I do it allot, just type in "Flagyl in guinea pigs", and
"Flagyl, side effects" or "Flagyl, side effects in guinea pigs",  "Flagyl,
for diarrhea"  then you will see more than I can could.  Look at each source
and make judgments about each article you read, print out the interesting
ones, circle or highlight the interesting points, see if the articles agree,
then ask the vet what you read.  Always do this whether its your own meds or
a pets, it helps you learn to be a savvy consumer
Love  Sandy or Sammy