[Gpdd] HEALTH: Blossom update

ME me at buddies.org
Mon Dec 7 01:07:45 EST 2009

Why is Blossom on Flagyl?  I just looked it up on the Internet and it
says it's an antibacterial drug.  If she has a bacterial infection,
taking her off meds without replacing it with another antibacterial
would probably not be a good idea.

How is her weight?  How much has she lost from her normal weight (if
you know)?  Over the years, I've learned that frequent feedings is
the way to go ... though I end up running myself ragged when feeding
every 2-3 hours from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. ... sometimes adding another
feeding in the off hours if I happen to wake up in the middle of the
night ... but since they naturally graze continuously throughout the
day, it seem to work best ... there have even been times when I've
gotten pigs to gain weight, sometimes even to their normal weight.