[Gpdd] Health: Blossom on Flagyl

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 7 17:28:43 EST 2009

Dear Corrine, Michael, Blossom and Baby Truffles

we're so sorry to hear that Blossom is still poorly :o(
Our boy Duke was on flagyl twice, once was after a particularly nasty
abscess and once when he tested positive for pneumonia.  I was also told
to make sure he had probiotics after finishing his dose as it can be
quite nasty on their tummy balance, i had some powdered probiotics sent
to me from the UK you mix it up in water.  Maybe one of our lovely
people can help you with some??? or advise where to get???
Whee are all sending loving wheeeeeeeeeks and nose rubs to help Blossom
get better.  And HUGE HUGS for you both as i know how much you both care
and will be so worried about your little darling.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxxxxx