[Gpdd] HEALTH: Blossom and Baby Truffles at the vet

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 15:25:59 EST 2009

Blossom and Baby Truffles are again at the vet.  Before dropping them off, Michael explained what has been going on so far with them.  She's puzzled as to why they don't eat on their own.  Blossom has been having a wet 'throat' area which is exactly what happened right after taking the flagyl.  We read that it takes a week for the flagyl to be flushed from the body.  She still, occasionally, does that gagging motion, again, she did that after taking the flagyl.  It's only been a few days since taking the flagyl so we're hoping that's the cause.  The vet said her teeth are fine.  She said she'll do x-rays to see if there's anything going on with their gastrointestinal system.

On the whole, they are bright eyed and alert and I'm sure not very thrilled to be at the vet's again! for the whole day!

As for me, my stomach feels sour and tied in a knot.  Yes, I'm worried sick.

Thanks to everyone for their words of encouragement and comfort.

Corrine and Michael