[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Poppy Holly & Miss Otis

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sat Dec 12 12:24:15 EST 2009

I know I have been more of a reader of the digest lately than an active
participant but I did want to let those who remember me and the piggies know
of my sad news.

It is with unbelievable sorrow that I must tell you of the passing of the
piggies Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis. It has taken me a bit to write this
message as they were a big part of my life. They were senior pigs and led
full and rambunctious lives but in the end they were suffering and in pain.
I should have made the decision sooner for Poppy but I held out hope and
tried all that I could. Miss Otis and Holly then went into a rapid decline
themselves. They brought a great deal of joy into my life and it was easy to
laugh at their antics and diva demonstrations. It was just as sweet to
listen to them purr as they were scratched and patted. All three were great
orators and could convince me they were desperate for a treat with their
wheeking. I will treasure the memories that I have including the girls
sitting for pictures in whatever silly costume celebrated the occasion.

They are with Sally now who passed on before them. I will miss them.

I wish everyone health and happiness with their piggies.

Martha