[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences to Martha

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Dec 12 16:28:42 EST 2009

Martha,

I am so sorry to read that your beloved piggies, Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis have all departed for the Rainbow Bridge.

I loved their photos for whatever the occasion and have them all saved in my  " Other People's Piggies " folder. They were always so good at posing for the camera.

I lost three of my Piggyfriends in close succession in the summer so I know, first hand, how upset you must be but at least I have other little ones demanding my attention and have three new babes. It doesn't lessen the sadness but it means that I cannot wallow in grief.

Thank you for the photos on the private email. It is a shame that we cannot post pigtures to the GPDD.

You will have so many memories of your precious girls and I hope that these will be a comfort to you at this sad time.

I hope that, one day, your life will be enriched with more piggies. Excellent slaves are hard to come by.

Take care.

Kindest regards from Penny and the Piggyfriends.