[Gpdd] HEALTH- Corrine's piggies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 12 19:45:53 EST 2009

Corrine-
  When Albert couldn't go the vet suggested mixing a small dab of vasoline
into his Critical Care to help move things along. It's odorless & tasteless
& won't hurt them according to my vet. It seemed to help within like 24
hours. I don't agree with your vet about not feeding. It just sounds
dangerous for a piggie. Just a question, do you give your piggies tap water
or bottled water? I'm just trying to think what it is that is causing all
your piggies to have gastro problems. There has to be a common factor in
there somewhere. Keep in mind these are just my opinions & suggestions, I am
certainly no expert. We will keep you all in our prayers. Hugs...
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/