[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: More Puffish naughtiness

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 13 05:00:36 EST 2009

A message from Sapphire,

Oh dear Puff,

I don't think that I am up to chaperoning such an accident prone pig on my
own on the Pirate Adventure although it may not be your fault this time
around. I've never seen a C & C cage, except on Slave's computer, but I can
see the likelihood of a little piggy getting through those squares. Slave
made our pens out of wire panels with holes 1 inch square so no piggy is
going to get through those.

 I can see that I shall have to enlist some help from some of the other
Piggyfriend girls.

Baby Pandora lives in my pen and I am sure that she could not get through a
C & C hole. Wait a moment............. Slave has told me about the GL page
where they warn that there are different size "grids". Now I can see the
problem.

http://www.guinealynx.info/housing.html    The video is cute!

By the time that you have eaten all the goodies aboard the Pearl, you might
be big enough for your new home.

See you soon Puff.

Keep out of trouble!

Love from Sapphire Piggyfriend and her band of fat but willing helpers.