[Gpdd] Misc: My Holiday Piggy PIx

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 16:55:23 EST 2009

Hi Friends...

It's been very busy at our house and I am somewhat behind on posts.
So, please know that I am thinking of you all and wishing any ill piggies
a "get well quick".

My babies couldn't wait until I emailed you their pictures.  I finally got
on Photo Bucket and hope the links below work!  If it doesn't, and that
means that I goofed, just email me and I'll send you the pictures.
Here they are:
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/edandjoanne/?action=view&current=MERRYCHRISTMASMacieSweetieSpicyMerr.jpg
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/edandjoanne/?action=view&current=TEDDYonrightBACIonleft2009.jpg

Wheeeeee wish you and those you love, the happiest of holidays!

Hugs from New York,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci and Sweetie
and
their doggy and kitty siblings, too!

~~Peace On Earth For ALL Living Creatures~~

-