[Gpdd] HEALTH: Safe water

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 13:36:14 EST 2009

Here's a longshot guess as to what may be disturbing Baby Truffles, Blossom, and Sparkles. We live on acreage with a well. While well water is wonderful in many ways, there's always the risk of contamination, especially with coliform (E coli and associates) bacteria. I don't know if people have wells in Hawai'i, but it would explain the ongoing nature of the problem. I know most of us wash veggies we feed our little ones. It would be ironic if the washing/watering were the culprit.

Joanie