[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa Pig Thank you and condolances from Biscuit

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 15:34:12 EST 2009

Hello!!!

Biscuit is wheeeking very excitedly at me to say thank you to his secret santa piggies Meg and Mickey and their slave Danielle. The pressies are under the tree waiting to be opened. He is getting very impacient. Also he and I both wanted to say how very sorry we were to hear that Meg passed over the bridge just before sending the package. We both hope Mickey will stay strong. Biscuit had a hard time after Tea went, but he is doing better now.

Love and hugs, and a Merry Christmas to all,

Claire & Biscuit