[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you Secret Santas!!

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:11:48 EST 2009

The Surrey Squeakers would formally like to announce to the world how HAPPY they are with what the postman has brought them.

Due to a mini mix-up, we seem to be taking part in the card exchange and the also gift exchange, but that just makes us twice as happy.

We received a delighful card showing a trio of musical piggies singing in a choir and the card was full of lovely warm and festive wishes. We have a very good idea who it came from, but we will keep your secret!

We have also received an amazing parcel of goodies from the USA. Thank you so so much! We got a cosy cuddle bag, a mug, a calendar, and a piggie ornament. It was very kind of our Secret Santas over the ocean. Our slave loves the gifts too, and she's planning on taking most of them to work. Well, we'll see about that.

Thank you very very much.

The Surrey Squeakers, WHEEKING for joy.