[Gpdd] HEALTH: Blossom

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Dec 19 06:38:06 EST 2009

You can be absolutely positive that Blossom was happy to have her daddy home
with her today.  I wish there had been no heart failure so the effort you
went to get the cranberry juice and the Greek yogurt could have had time to
help, but once again you went out of your way to get the right stuff. Greek
yogurt is extremely excellent. Those hiccups were her having trouble
breathing so it's no wonder she didn't want the yogurt. I am so sorry for
your heartbreak, I am crying too, so sorry I didn't see your message when
first posted so I could try to be of comfort sooner. Give your other girls a
hug and a cuddle, they loved her and they love you.
love Sandy and Shipwreck Sam