[Gpdd] MISC: Dropped Blossom off

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 18:11:58 EST 2009

We did what we do with every piggie, we dropped her off at the vet's.  We brought along Baby Truffles who got to say good bye.  Baby Truffles has NEVER been without Blossom her whole life.  From the moment she was born, she ALWAYS had mompig Blossom by her side.  It tore me apart to see that moment.  Then, Michael had to go to his office for a little bit so Baby Truffles and I waited in the car and while in the carrier, she pressed her face against the screen so I scratched her nose through the screen.  So I decided to hold her.  Normally, when you open the door to the carrier she runs to the backside, but this time, she came up to the open door and so I picked her up and held her.  She wanted to be carried and hugged and so I did and I said softly to her, I miss your mommy too.  It just broke my heart.  Normally she doesn't sit still for long but she wanted me to hold her and my heart was really tearing apart.

She's still under the weather so we're fearful as to how she will do.  I really don't want to lose Blossom's baby too.

My heart is just so broken over our loss of Blossom.  I guess I never do 'love them to the full' every day so when we lose them, it's that much more difficult as you feel all the guilt.  I feel I should have played with them more, spent more time with them.  I guess I just feel like the most horrible human mommy on earth.

Corrine