[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Blossom

Allison wildgreenearth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:18:42 EST 2009

Corrine,

I'm catching up on the past few digests, and wanted to send my condolences
to you and Michael.  It's easy to see that you loved Blossom very much.
Thank you for keeping us up to date with everything you have all been going
through.  There have been lots of wheeks, thoughts and prayers being sent up
to the sky for you.

~Allison, Bean & Chino

--

"Do something everyday that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"Why, I just shake the buildings out of my sleeves." - Frank Lloyd Wright