[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: BLOSSOM

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 00:28:55 EST 2009

 Dear Corrine & Michael:

At times like this, it's difficult to find the right words to say.  I am
so sad that you have lost Blossom and I know how deeply your
heart is hurting.
You know that sometimes no matter what we do, we lose our
little ones.  It's not your fault and Blossom wouldn't want her
wonderful mommy to blame herself or be so miserable.  She
loved you and wants you to be happy.  So, of course cry all you
need to, but also think of Blossom and how special your lives
were together.  How lucky were you all!  You will miss Blossom
and never forget her which is tough, but you'll get through it
and realize that you did everything you could to get her well.
She had a great life with you so think of all of the GOOD you
did for her.  Sadly, there are too many piggies and other animals
who never know that loving kindness.
Please take care.
Promise?
"Rest in Peace Blossom".
Hugs,
Joanne and her piggies

~~Peace On Earth For ALL Living Creatures~~

-