[Gpdd] virtual; Christmas Ball

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 05:28:19 EST 2009

Fugly and Spooky checking in, we are leaving now to meet Pigair and join the adventure.

We have to go back on Christmas day as that is when we will be celebrating my official 3rd birthday!! But mummy says we can come straight back, she also said if we come home New Years Day to make sure we keep very quiet.

I will be bringing my Blackberry Pearl so dont worry my blog will be updated http://undercoverguineapig.wordpress.com/

Me and Spooky will be coming as the Secret Agent Piggies we are Agents F and Ghost, so watch out for us in our tuxedos and sun glasses.

Spooky is keen to meet a nice young lady and I am keen to stay out of trouble with the ladies (I promise Sammy)

See you all soon