[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa/Black Pearl

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 20 14:26:37 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder to send a message via the GPDD to let your Secret Santa know your piggies received their presents/cards.

I haven't heard from Meeko and Abby and hope they received their gifts.

Lots of snow here in Bellingham, MA.  Good thing the girls weren't leaving until tomorrow.  They are packed and ready to go via PigAir.  I called the airport and all flights are scheduled to fly first thing in the morning.  They said they would have plenty of greens for everyone.  I packed some carrot nog for the girls to take aboard.

Jodie is so looking forward to seeing Sammy again to rekindle their romance.  Who knows their may be a wedding in the near future.

Peaches is happy to be going back to her many friends on the Black Pearl.  She packed her pirate wench outfit complete with short skirt and long boots.  One sexy pig!  Watch out boars!

Joe is out snow plowing the driveway and I am making cookies.  We are looking forward to having our sons and their families with us Christmas Eve.  Then we will travel to NJ to visit my sister and family.

Happy Whatever!

Dee, Joe, Jodie and Peaches