[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Piggies' Christmas Pirate Cruise and Snoball.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 20 12:59:15 EST 2009

I received a message from Shipwreck Sam's Slave telling me that if I
contacted emailed PigAir they would be able to arrange a home pick-up.

I have just done this and all the Piggyfriends are now waiting by the door
for this magical event to happen.

Everypig ready? Keep hold of your baggage and help Gingerbread. Watch out
for little Dorian and Elliot. I don't want them slipping on the ice or
disappearing into a snowdrift.

Here we go. Third star on the right and straight on to the Black Pearl.

Signing off for now.

Sapphire Piggyfriend.