[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 12:26:13 EST 2009

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year.  I finally named my new baby piggie.  She is all black and I wanted to call her something like Ebony but she is just so cute I named her Peanut instead.  The rest of the girls are fine and I'm so sorry for all of you who have lost a piggie lately.  My sympathy to you.  I'm looking forward to hearing all about new additions and antics of old friends in 2010.
Grace, Gus, Rusty, Babe, Sugar and Peanut (with Pork Chop and Oreo at the Bridge)