[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Losing a piggie

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 15:20:27 EST 2009

Oh yes, I quite agree and that's how I do it. It definitely gets more food
into a pig with a low appetite and it works. I do it after surgery for a
month or so as well. And you are right to give the leftovers into the cage
afterwards as well, they do like that companionable sharing whether it's
with us or with their cagemates. In addition it might just spark a little
competition which is normal in a healthy pig and that makes the technique
all the better. Maybe they would like to join us on the Black Pearl, lots of
companionable eating there, and 2 nurse pigs to supervise. In any case,
Salute!
Best regards, Sandy and Sammy gone sailing