[Gpdd] Announcements: Condolences

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 21 20:01:17 EST 2009

Whee are devastated to hear that so many of our dear little friends have
passed whilst our mummy has been busy at work (all of December HUMPH)
and whilst she was away :o(

Whee are not going to be able to write to everyone as mummy slave is
finishing up work tomorrow and she's busy again! But whee all want to
send our sincerest condolences, loves, hugs, wheeeeeeeeeks, tweets, and
woofs to the sad slaves and remaining piggie families that have gone
thru the heart break of loosing a little darling :o(
Our mummy knows how you feel and says that she has been in tears and
wishes to send you all cyber hugs too
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loves
Velvet, Onyx, Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx