[Gpdd] Misc: CRITTERS USA 2010

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 09:02:53 EST 2009

So nice to hear from you. We would so love to have The Princess and Bertie
Pig  join the Pirate Christmas Adventure. PigAir can pic them up at home and
deliver them to the ship directly, and Cap'n Jack has agreed to give up his
Captains suite for the Royal Couple and Bertie and any entourage. I know you
have been busy but a couple short stories would add so much and the Royal
Couple has not been seen in public for quite a while. If not whee understand
and wish you all a Merry Christmas and holiday season.  Sandy and Shipwreck
Sam, away sailing