[Gpdd] virtual; Message from Fugly

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 09:55:41 EST 2009

Hi Mummy, well me and Spooky have arrived safely at the Black Pearl thanks to the wonderful PigAir, we picked up the Piggyfriends on the way so we were not lonely on the flight.

Captain Jack seems very taken with Puff, we hope he knows what he is letting himself in for.

Me dont think Samantha is going to be on this trip, so me will be a good boy and supervise the youngsters, now I am nearly 3 years old and very grown up.

Captain Jack says we can have an early Birthday Party on the 24th to celebrate as I will be home briefly with you on my real Birthday.

Spooky is very shy, he keeps blushing and hiding behind me whenever a girl smiles at him, me hopes he finds a nice girl to take him off my hands soon.

Me has been telling the girls he is about 8 months old and becoming quiet a little chubster and he is a very gentle pig, me knows this because he hasnt bitten Daddy yet and will let his chin be tickled.

Me has also been trying to find someone to cut his nails as me know you hate trying to do them as they are black, no pig has volunteered yet.

Gotta go before I miss the carrot rum