[Gpdd] Virtual: Pirate Christmas Adventure

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Dec 22 15:51:24 EST 2009

Ahoy there, Sandy & Shipwreck Sam!
Princess Snowflake here.
Why YES, my brother and I are coming on the
Pirate Adventure!!! Wheee are already packed
and ready to GOOOOOO...Wheeeek! I'm not sure
if my Hubby, Teddy and Bertie's Fiance, Sweetie
can make it because I believe they had some
last minute Holiday shopping to finish and of
course, Sweetie has been so busy with the
Wedding preparations...

So, wheeee will wait patiently to get on our flight
on PigAir. In the meantime, our Mommy Slave will
be working on our Holiday website.

Wheeee can't wait for the Adventure to Begin!!!
       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
            Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig :-)