[Gpdd] misc: Christmas gift exchange- Looking for Libby Bradford

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 18:48:57 EST 2009

Looking for help in getting Libbys Bradfords email address. You can email me privately with her email address if you have it. I am trying to find out if she recieved her Secret Santa gifts from the Misfits. We sent the box out the saturday after we were given her name and address. We recieved a christmas card from her that didnt mention our gift and it had a  a different  return address on it than the address we were given to mail her gifts too... so  you can understand my worry... Any help anyone can give me on this would be much appreciated. I dont want her to think I didnt send her a gift! I feel awful..
Jean  (misfits)