[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Puffy's first banquet

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 23:54:35 EST 2009

I guess my table manners weren't all that good, but I'm really trying. I didn't mean to take that chunk out of the table! I covered it up with my plate, which I also nibbled the edge off of. When they brought on the main course--a small pirate ship decked out in greens we could pluck off and eat--I guess I got too excited. I tipped it over, and it landed on the plates of half the crew. Sprouts and baby lettuces and sprigs of Italian parsley just flew all over them. I offered to clean it up (I don't mind eating off the floor, as you know), but Captain Jack just smiled and assured me that everything was all right.
More later,
Love,
Puff